Diamond Standard Inclusions
Our Everyday Diamond Inclusions is a turn key solution totally unique to Kurmond Homes. For no extra cost, your new home will be finished with luxury inclusions, which are normally classed as additional cost items.
REVERSE CYCLE DUCTED AIR CONDITIONING
STANDARD SITE COSTS AND BASIX
2750MM HIGH CEILING (TO THE GROUND FLOOR)
- Site inspection for contour survey, bore hole report,pegout survey & identification survey.
- Complete preliminary & Council DA drawings.
- Basix Certification to State Government requirements and assessment fees.
- Standard landscape plan (as per Kurmond’s basic landscape design). - Site specific
- Agreement presentation & colours consultation for exterior & interior.
- Developer Approvals (where required).
- Council DA lodgements & Construction Certificate/CDC preperation including application fees.
- Standard Sydney Water Board fees.
- Structural Engineer fees & certificates for concrete slab & steel beams.
- All service connections within property boundary up to 8m from the home including storm water, water, gas connections, excludes battle-axe & private handle access lots (subject to quote).
- Three phase power connection, meter box & Telstra underground provision to be within 8 metres of the home (up to 15 metres of draw wire and conduit).
- Standard excavation for building platform with a standard balanced 500mm cut and fill.
- Standard M Class Slab including alfresco and front porch (design specific & subject to bore hole report).
- Concrete piering to an allowance of 50 lineal meters in total.
- Concrete pump for slab/piers.
- Temporary construction fence up to 40 lineal metres.
- All weather access (as required by Council & sediment control barrier.
- Trade waste compound (as required by Council).
- Onsite builders toilet.
- External scaffolding and roof rail protection systems.
- Durability classification exterior SL3/R2.
- Wind classification N2 medium.
- R2.0 to external walls excluding garage.
- R3.0 to residence ceiling excluding garage and alfresco, porch & balcony.
- R1.5 to flooring of first floor above garage.
- Sarking - Heavy duty foil to underside of roof tiles.
- 3 external taps (1 rain water (if rainwater tank), 2 town water).
- RAINWATER TANK
- Allowance of up to 3000L above ground rainwater tank, including pump and connections (not applicable for recycled water areas or acreage blocks with tank water supply only, site specific).
- COOLING & HEATING SYSTEM
- REVERSE CYCLE DUCTED AIR CONDITIONING with 2 zones to builders specified layout. Zone 1 - Ducting to all living areas. Zone 2 - Ducting to all bedrooms (size of unit varies to suit house size - zones are individual and CANNOT be run together).
- Natural gas connection where readily available.
- 1 x gas point to nominated internal area.
- 1 x gas cook top.
- 1 x gas hot water system.
- 1 x gas outlet to alfresco.
- STRUCTURAL & DESIGN
- Oyster light shades in lieu of bayonets.
- Waffle pod concrete slab to engineers M class specifications.
- Termite protection to the perimeter of the slab and approved collars to the internal drainage pipes.
- Bricks from builders nominated suppliers selection.*Note: one brick colour with off white mortar joints.
- Concrete roof tiles from builder’s nominated suppliers* (Colorbond roof is P.O.A.).
- 22.5 degree roof pitch (design specific).
- 450mm wide eaves to perimeter of your home (subject to design, Developer and Council requirements).
- Lightweight weatherboard cladding in paint grade finish (design specific).*
- Maintenance free quad fascia and gutters in standard Colorbond colour.
- 300mm high floor joists between levels.
- 90mm PVC down pipes painted in standard Colorbond colour.
- Moroka finish to 1 nominated feature element of front facade only (design specific) (one colour).
- Fibre cement sheeting to all patio ceilings and eave areas including 30mmx18mm DAR primed trimming.
- Water resistant plasterboard sheeting to alfresco ceilings with 90mm cornice.
- Powdercoated balustrade to external balcony (design specific).
- 26 litre instantaneous gas hot water system. - 6 Star.
- Earth leakage electrical safety switch in three phase meter box to each circuit.
- Taubmans/ Wattyl paint system to external eaves, porch ceilings and cladding.
T2 TERMITE TREATED FRAMES
T2 TERMITE TREATED FRAMES
Specifically designed to protect frames from termites
2750mm (9 foot) HIGH CEILINGS
2750MM (9 FOOT) HIGH
CEILINGS to ground floor
DOORS & WINDOWS
- Colour, powder coated aluminium frame windows with nylon mesh FLY SCREENS in matching colour (Windows and sliding doors to be keyed alike).
- Colour, powder coated aluminium frame single sliding door to alfresco, with nylon mesh sliding flyscreen in matching colour (stacker and hinged doors are P.O.A.).*
- Colour, sectional single garage door to front façade - (double garage doors design specific or P.O.A.).*
- Flush panel solid core external hinged door to garage & laundry in paint grade finish (design specific).
- Gainsborough Trilock leverset to front entry door.
- Gainsborough entrance set to all other external hinged doors - all keyed alike.
- Timber door with clear glass to balcony in paint grade finish (design specific).
REMOTE AUTOMATIC opener to front GARAGE DOOR in lieu of manual operation including 2x remote handsets.
Hinged front entry door 2040mm HIGH x 1200mm WIDE with clear glass in clear finish - Note: Stain finish optional upgrade.*
- INTERNAL FIXTURES
- Plasterboard linings to all internal areas, 90mm cove cornice throughout all living areas, bedrooms and garage.
- Taubmans/ Wattyl 3 COAT PAINT SYSTEM in one colour to all internal walls.
- 67mm half splay skirting and architraves in Taubmans/ Wattyl gloss paint system - one colour.
- 2040mm high flush panel internal hinged doors.
- Gainsborough passage lever sets to all internal hinged doors, finger pulls to CSD and matching dummy levers to linen and robe doors.
- Privacy locks to WC’s/PD Room, main bathroom, master ensuite and bedroom 1 (design specific).
- Standard design staircase - MDF treads & risers with painted pine or stainless steel balusters - Design Specific.
- Kitchen layout as per standard house design (increase to size and layout will be P.O.A.).
- 1 x bank of 4 standard drawers (450mm wide unless design specific).
- 1 x microwave provision with 1 x pot drawer under bench (600mm wide).
FREE STANDING OVEN
BLANCO - 900mm wide stainless steel upright cooker, fan forced, electric oven with built in 6 burner gas cooktop
CANOPY RANGE HOOD
BLANCO - 900mm wide stainless
steel canopy range hood.
BLANCO - 600mm dishwasher
STONE BENCH TOPS
QUANTUMQUARTZ/ SMARTSTONE 20mm stone kitchen benchtop with polyurethane cupboards.
Toughened glass kitchen
splashback-from standard range.
CLARK MONACO Stainless steel
double bowl undermount kitchen sink
- INTERNAL SHELVING/STORAGE
- 4 x white melamine shelves equally spaced to pantry (custom fitout P.O.A.).
- 1 x white melamine shelf with hanging rail under to each robe/ cloak room (design specific).
- 4 x white melamine shelves equally spaced to linen.
- 1 x white melamine shelf to broom / storage cupboards (design specific).
- WET AREAS
- Villaboard lining to internal walls of bathrooms.
- Waterproofing to all wet areas (including balconies) (design specific).
- Chrome floor waste to wet areas.
- Stainless steel laundry tub cabinet with mixer tap (includes washing machine taps).
- Polished edge mirror per vanity (design specific).
STYLUS CADET Pin mixer taps to all vanity basins. (Shower rail to main bathroom & main bedroom ensuite only)
CAROMA COSMO Above counter
TILED NICHE to bathroom & ensuite only.
SEMI FRAMELESS shower screen to main bathroom & main bedroom ensuite
20mm STONE TOPS to vanities &
STYLUS BANKSIA Toilet suites to
main bathroom & ensuite.
CAROMA COSMO Accessories throughout (double towel rails to main bathroom & main bedroom ensuite only)
CAROMA MAXTON 1700 acrylic hob bath
- TILES & FLOORING
- Ceramic tiles or laminated timber flooring throughout all ground floor entry, meals, kitchen and open living areas.
- Carpet to all bedrooms, study, lounge, home theatre, stairs and first floor living areas - Note: one colour only, includes underlay.
- Ceramic tiles to front porch, alfresco and balcony (design specific).
- Ceramic tiles to wet areas as per builders standard inclusions - Note: 2100mm high tiles to shower cubicles and 1200mm high to remainder of wet areas, WC and PD room 1 tile high skirting only.
- Ceramic tiles to laundry as per builders standard inclusion (1 tile high skirting and splashback behind tub cabinet).
- FRONT PATIO AND ALFRESCO
- 1 x LED downlight to front patio.
- 4 x LED downlights to alfresco.
- 2 x LED external up/down lights to front façade.
- 1 x 1200mm double fluorescent light fitting to garage.
- 1 x white single power point to garage door.
- 1 x white double power point to garage.
- 1 x white double power point for NBN.
- 1 x oyster shade light fitting per bedroom.
- 1 x oyster shade light fitting per walk in robe (design specific).
- 2 x white double power points per bedroom.
- 1 x oyster shade light fitting to kitchen.
- 1 x oyster shade light fitting to walk in pantry.
- 2 x white double power points above kitchen bench.
- 1 x white single power point per dishwasher, microwave and rangehood.
- 1 x white single power point on separate electrical circuit for refrigerator.
- Hard wired electrical connection on separate electrical circuit for oven.
- Smoke detector/s hard wired with battery backup to BCA requirements.
- LIVING ROOMS & UTILITIES
- 15 x LED downlights internally throughout home - Note: Owner to select locations, additional charges apply if relocating to alfresco (oyster shade fittings to remaining locations).
- 1 x CEILING FAN to owners choice of location (can be located to alfresco but is only 304 grade stainless steel).
- 1 x bayonet light fitting per walk in linen (design specific).
- 2 x white double power points per living room (design specific) - excluding dining/meals.
- 2 x tv points to allocated areas.
- 2 x telephone points to allocated areas.
- BATHROOM, ENSUITE & LAUNDRY
- 1 x 3 IN 1 EXHAUST FAN, LIGHT, HEATER to main bathroom and main bed ensuite only. *Only ducted if required - Design specific.
- 1 x oyster shade light fitting to laundry.
- 1 x bayonet light fitting to additional bathrooms, PD room & WC (design specific).
- 1 x bunker light fitting to outside laundry (can be relocated).
- 1 x white double power point above each vanity.
- 1 x white double power point fitting for washing machine & dryer.
HILLS ALARM system 1 keypad, 4 sensors single storey, 6 sensors double storey
1 x 3 IN 1 EXHAUST FAN, LIGHT, HEATER to main bathroom and main bed ensuite only.
COMPLETION OF CONSTRUCTION
- Site cleaned, internal & external house clean.
- 6 years structural guarantee & 13 week maintenance period.
*Applies to new deposits only – not existing clients. Excludes Granny Flats.
Disclaimer: Kurmond Homes reserves the right to change prices & inclusions without prior notice & without obligation. Images shown are for illustrative purposes only & photography may contain items shown that are not included. The ‘Diamond Elite’ upgrade package is in lieu of Kurmond’s ‘Everyday Diamond Inclusions. *All inclusions are from builders standard range- unless indicated otherwise. Issued October 2018.
“We are so happy and grateful for the wonderful treatment that we had from the staff at Kurmond Homes. We have become not only clients but friends and very appreciative of how things have gone.”
Dorothy & George
Sierra 28.3 at Gledswood Hills, The Hermitage
“We would recommend Kurmond Homes to any of our family & friends... In fact, we already have! Huge thanks for the entire Kurmond team.”
Chris & Evita
Riviera 33 at The Ponds
“Dear Kurmond Homes, I would like to formally thank & congratulate you & your team for delivering a truly outstanding result on time.”
Stephen & Anita
Mirage 68.5 at the Central Coast
“Peter & Michael have a wonderful team working for them & I wish you all the best & will highly recommend Kurmond Homes to all our friends & families.”
Ashish & Shivani
Glenleigh 46.6 at The Ponds
“It was a total pleasure to work with Kurmond homes who treated me like an owner builder so my vision could be accomplished in our Custom Build.”
Donna & Jean-Claude
Custom design at Parramatta